Terms & Conditions of Use
The term "John McKeever" or "me" or "my" or "I" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" or "your" refers to the user or viewer of my website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither myself nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website (or generated by it) is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s) unless otherwise stated. I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All features of this website are currently available free of charge to you, but I reserve the right to require payment for all or specific features of seohelp.me at any time in the future without notice. Any future payment scenario will be completely optional, with all or specific website features limited without payment.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
Changes to these terms and conditions of use
John McKeever has the discretion to update these terms and conditions of use at any time. When I do, I will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. I encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about the terms and conditions of use of this website. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions of use periodically and become aware of modifications.
This document was last updated on September 13, 2016